Juris doctor, 1972, University of California, Davis
Admitted to practice in California & New York, U.S. Supreme Court, Federal Courts for Maine, and the Northern, Eastern and Central Districts of California
Areas of Practice
Business; civil litigation; trademark infringement; trade libel; defamation; labor; employment; real estate; business, attorney fee applications for firms that have prevailed in Federal and State court trials; expert testimony on fees and legal ethics; Food, flavor and fragrance international transactions and contract negotiations.
Experience & Community Service
- Trial Lawyer, California since 1972; New York since 1978.
- Former Deputy Attorney General (Sacramento) and Deputy District Attorney Alameda County, 1972-1978.
- General Counsel, Modern Greek Studies Foundation, 1982 inception to 2010.
- Temporary Superior Court Judge in Alameda, Contra Costa, San Francisco, Siskiyou & Solano County Courts as community service.
- Adjunct Professor of Law, John F. Kennedy University School of Law, curriculum and accreditation committees.
- University of California, Berkeley, core lead instructor paralegal studies and guest lecturer, Institute of Governmental Studies
- President, Alameda-Contra Costa Trial Lawyers
- Board of Governors of Consumer Attorneys of California, 1991-1998
- Service on Governing Boards of: Lincoln Child Center; Goodwill Industries of the Greater East Bay; Chambers of Commerce.
- Rotary International 1982 —
- President, Dunsmuir Botanical Gardens, Inc., 2012
Northern California Super Lawyers; East Bay Business Times honoree as best business attorney in their “Top Ten”; Honorary Member Hellenic Law Society and Phi Alpha Delta (legal fraternity); Humanitarian Service Awards from City of Millbrae and from The Modern Greek Studies Foundation (SFSU); Rotary Arts Award.